On!Track Release Notes
ON!Track provides frequent releases and updates to the web and mobile software applications in order to continuously improve and add new functionality for its users. Find all the details about each software release below.
Release Notes: PI2 November 2021
Access for all LTS and Fleet customers: ON!Track Tool Manager features
With a valid Hilti ID (as used by Hilti Online, Hilti Connect, etc.), you are now able to log in to the ON!Track 3 mobile app and access ON!Track Tool Manager features which aim to help you better manage your Hilti tools.
Hilti tools can be identified via NFC, QR or BLE scan (where applicable)
Hilti tools can also be searched and filtered through the tool list view
Special features are available for Hilti tools – allowing you to view operating instructions, how-to videos, related products, and repair history.
You can both view the details of your Hilti tools, and trigger the most common tool management processes, for example repair and return orders
To create a Hilti ID, please visit here
Hilti smart products
For the diamond drilling tools DD 150-U (G03) and DD 250-CA, you are now able not only to read out usage information, but also share it from the mobile app to your colleagues, in an easy and flexible workflow. Additionally, you can view troubleshooting information based on the tool status to help you get back to work without sending the tool to repair.
For the DX 5, 6, and 9 tools you are now able to view usage information – for instance how many settings were made in addition to service information *
For Hilti anchors featuring the Tracefast code on the head, you can scan the anchor to view information such as size, batch number, and technical documentation.
Field Request *
We are introducing the next generation of Field Request, allowing you to request both Assets and/or Quantity Items that are needed for your job on site, straight out of the mobile app. The workflow to request items through the mobile app is extremely easy to use and supports QR scanning of Assets and Quantity Items, as well as the possibility to clone previous requests for other projects. The fulfilment workflow is covered within the ON!Track application as well as by Email notification, so that your warehouse employees can process request and provide confirmation feedback, offering all parties traceability.
Asset Cost Reports
Plug costs let you add custom, one-time costs to projects easily, for example transportation costs for heavy equipment, or costs for lost accessories
Costs of Quantity Items
For Quantity Items, you can now add a one-time cost per unit, which is becomes the basis for cost reports for consumables. The one-time cost is fully separated from the purchase data of quantity items.
Maintaining purchase data lets you analyze the purchase price of a quantity item, calculating averages and tracking development.
Assigning a one-time cost for a quantity item establishes a base for cost reports and charging, which can be kept stable over time, and can be combined with the consumption data of quantity items to allocate costs of consumables to projects, teams or employees
And much more...
For most of the input fields in the mobile apps, such as serial number, location, storage asset and worker, you are now able to leverage the camera of the mobile device to scan barcodes and QR codes, making you much faster and minimizing the risk of errors *
It is now possible to have the Delivery Notes being sent by email per default after each Transfer, so that users do not have to download them manually out of the ON!Track platform
Quick Transfer is now available also for Unique Assets, enabling you to do low complexity Transfers much faster *
You can now create a new allocation for an existing Quantity Item as part of the Excel Import workflow (update of an existing allocation is not supported)
When creating Assets through an Excel Import workflow, you are now able to create Storage Assets and assign Assets to Storage Assets already in the Excel import template
Our in-application user onboarding tool (powered by WalkMe) now adapts its language settings to the user settings in the ON!Track platform
The password reset flow is now supported in the language you have chosen in your internet browser
The Delivery Note is now supported in the language you have chosen in the ON!Track user settings
In the mobile apps, you are now able to change Asset Status in a bulk manner, significantly reducing effort when managing many Assets at the same time
The Transfer workflow is improved to make the Transfer to an Employee easier to understand
You can now add data for Storage Location for Assets, indicating where in the warehouse (e.g. shelf, cabinet) it belongs
* In a first step, this Feature is available in the Android mobile app only. iOS mobile app support will be added shortly.
Have fun experiencing the news and improvements in this ON!Track release. We will stay by your side in your journey of digitalization!
Release Notes: PI1 July 2021
Smart Hilti Tools
We introduce the first Hilti tool-specific features in ON!Track which help you get even more value out of your new Hilti tools. The ON!Track 3 mobile app connects directly to our new diamond coring tools, DD 150 and DD 250, providing valuable information and advice about utilization as well as allowing you to personalize your tools.
- Adjust the startup screen settings of your DD 150 and DD 250
- Display usage data of your DD 150 and DD 250, helping you improve the way you operate the tools, thereby improving both productivity and tool lifetime
We further strengthen Quantity Items, our brand new solution for digitally managing consumables and commodities in ON!Track. Most importantly, we introduce many improvements in our mobile app allowing you to better create, edit and manage the stock of your consumables and commodities.
- Inventory check support for Quantity Items to cover your complete inventory
- Minimum stock alerts via email in addition to the in-app alert
- Custom views for Quantity Items, allowing you to personalize the list view just like in other areas of ON!Track
- Clone existing Quantity Item allowing faster creation of new variants of already existing items (e.g. gloves in different sizes) without having to enter the basic master data every time
- Edit Quantity Items in the mobile app
- Quick transfers of Quantity Items, making simple transfers very fast and available both from the items list view and the allocations view
- Onboarding and cloning of Quantity Items on mobile
- Extended stock management operations available in the mobile app, such as Stock Status Change, Restock, Stock Correction
We are introducing features in the area of Reports which make it easier to automate reporting as well as to distribute ON!Track reports within or outside of your company. This makes it easier for you and your colleagues to get the most value out of the powerful data in ON!Track.
- Schedule Report lets you trigger an automatic report generation for any report template on a regular basis, e.g. weekly or monthly
- Share Report lets you send reports to other ON!Track users or external email recipients
And much more...
- Repair Request lets you trigger repair orders for your Hilti tools straight out of the ON!Track platform
- New filters in the asset list view, allowing for filtering on current location type and default location type
- Support for setting default location in Multi Edit
- Asset list view can now contain the fields Last Service Date and Next Service Date, including the ability to sort by these service dates, making it easier to plan service fulfillment
- At transfer in the mobile app the scanning will be kept active for consecutive scanning of multiple assets
- The Confirm Delivery Alert on the home screen makes you aware that there are assets in transit awaiting your confirmation
- Confirm Delivery can now be set specifically for transfers in the mobile app
- The asset list view in the mobile app now contains name, description and responsible worker, making it easier to quickly identify your assets
- Asset assignment to worker only (without location) has been simplified to allow for a shorter transfer workflow
- The Transfer Signature as part of the transfer workflow allows for collection of the receiver's signature directly on the display of the mobile device, and integrates this signature in the transfer delivery note
- You can now add both assets and Hilti tools with our iOS mobile app
We wish you great success with our latest ON!Track release, and are already working on the next wave of improvements to support your digitization journey!
Release Notes: PI3 Dec 2020
Quantity Items is our new module for managing both consumables and commodities. It appears as a new tab in the header, and is activated by Hilti on tenant level. When creating Quantity Items, we did not simply aim to improve what we had in the past, but instead started with a completely fresh approach based on thorough customer research, in order to bring an outstanding new solution to our customers:
- An item master list for all consumables and commodities
- Consumption of consumables
- Operations for re-stock, stock correction and status change
- Quick transfer for documenting stock movements in seconds
- Reorder report based on actual consumption
- And much more…
We are introducing a completely overhauled Reporting module which has been developed with ease of use in focus. Better categorization of report templates as well as improved reports creator help our customers get the maximum value of of their ON!Track data.
With confirm delivery, our customers can ensure that no transfers of valuable equipment and material takes place without the consent of the receiving user. In ON!Track 3, we are introducing new improved options:
- Partial confirmation of the content of the transfer
- Easy to find alerts for all transfers to be confirmed by user
- Setting confirm delivery as mandatory, optional or disabled on tenant leve
Improvements based on feedback
Based on the feedback we have both from our internal community and our end users, we bring improvements across many areas of the platform:
- Quick Transfer also for unique assets
- Storage Assets being displayed also when applying filter in list view
- Assignment to Storage Asset or Worker upon asset creation
- Improvements on list view and selection logic
- Ordering of filter options based on importance
- Increased attachment file size to 20 MB
- Update asset cost settings (e.g. daily rate) via Excel import
- Accuracy indicator for Active Tracking geopositioning in map view
- Filtering out low accuracy Active Tracking geopositioning (>200m/ >650ft)
Apple iOS mobile app
We are introducing the last missing Features in our iOS mobile app, such as add/ edit assets, Active Tracking background scanning and new alerts, to bring it on par with our Android mobile app.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS FORM
Individuals have rights in relation to the data that Hilti holds about them. Within the form you have the ability to request your rights according to GDPR Regulation.